PLEASE NOTE: 2018 VALUES ARE PRELIMINARY.
Welcome to Live Oak County Appraisal District
Information relating to 2018 should be considered “work in progress”. Prior year data is informational only and does not necessarily replicate the values certified to the tax office.
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.
Live Oak County Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Live Oak County. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Live Oak County Appraisal District is contracted with Capitol Appraisal Group, Inc. to prepare valuations of all oil and gas leases, telephone, gas and electric utility systems, cable television systems, pipeline systems, railroad companies, and industrial properties designated by the Chief Appraiser. Under this contract, Capitol Appraisal also maintains a list of record owners of all producing oil and gas leases mentioned above, indicating the particular interest, or interests therein owned, including working interests and royalty interests. Capitol Appraisal may be contacted at 9300 Research Blvd., Suite 100; Austin, Texas 78759-6520; or by phone at (512) 346-5480; or on their website. (mineral.cagi.com)
Debra D. Morin, RPA, RTA, CCA
TEXAS PROPERTY TAX CODE 2015 EDITION
Sec. 25.027. Restriction on Posting Information on Internet Website.
(a) Information in appraisal records may not be posted on the Internet if the information:
(1)is a photograph, sketch, or floor plan of an improvement to real property that is designed primarily for use as a human residence; or
(2)indicates the age of a property owner, including information indicating that a property owner is 65 years of age or older.
(b) Subsection (a)(1) does not apply to an aerial photograph that depicts five or more separately owned buildings.
(Enacted by Acts 2005, 79th Leg., ch. 29 (S.B. 541), § 1, effective September 1, 2005; am. Acts 2015, 84th Leg., ch. 337 (H.B. 394), § 1, effective September 1, 2015.)
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- Mineral and Industrial notices of appraised value were mailed out on April 25, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 25, 2018. Real & Business Personal Property notices of appraised value were mailed out April 27, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 29, 2018.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2016-2017
- Appraisal Notices for Tax Year 2018