Welcome to Live Oak County Appraisal District
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.
Live Oak County Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Live Oak County. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Debra D. Morin, RPA, RTA, CCA
TEXAS PROPERTY TAX CODE 2015 EDITION
Sec. 25.027. Restriction on Posting Information on Internet Website.
(a) Information in appraisal records may not be posted on the Internet if the information:
(1)is a photograph, sketch, or floor plan of an improvement to real property that is designed primarily for use as a human residence; or
(2)indicates the age of a property owner, including information indicating that a property owner is 65 years of age or older.
(b) Subsection (a)(1) does not apply to an aerial photograph that depicts five or more separately owned buildings.
(Enacted by Acts 2005, 79th Leg., ch. 29 (S.B. 541), § 1, effective September 1, 2005; am. Acts 2015, 84th Leg., ch. 337 (H.B. 394), § 1, effective September 1, 2015.)
- Live Oak County Appraisal District is Seeking Applicants for the Appraisal Review Board
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- All property notices were mailed on May 1, 2017 and the last day to file a written protest is May 31, 2017.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2016-2017