Customer Service Survey
Live Oak County Appraisal District Customer Service Survey
In an effort to measure customer service in the appraisal district, we ask that you take a moment to fill out this survey. We will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible. Please note that certain times, such as May and June, may take a longer response time due to the increased number of calls and contacts we receive. Thank you for participating in our survey.
- Notice of Public Hearing – 08/30/18
- Notice of Public Hearing 2018-2019
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- Mineral and Industrial notices of appraised value were mailed out on April 25, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 25, 2018. Real & Business Personal Property notices of appraised value were mailed out April 27, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 29, 2018.