Only homesteaded properties are enabled to use this feature, all other property owners must follow the procedures for a timely and written protest. Please contact our office with any questions that you may have.
If you would like to submit a protest online CLICK HERE Locate your property and if you meet the requirements for protesting online you will see a link to continue to submit a protest as in the image below. Please Note: Property Search/Online Protest will work in Internet Explorer only.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- Mineral and Industrial notices of appraised value were mailed out on April 25, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 25, 2018. Real & Business Personal Property notices of appraised value were mailed out April 27, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 29, 2018.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2016-2017
- Appraisal Notices for Tax Year 2018