Only homesteaded properties are enabled to use this feature, all other property owners must follow the procedures for a timely and written protest. Please contact our office with any questions that you may have.
If you would like to submit a protest online CLICK HERE Locate your property and if you meet the requirements for protesting online you will see a link to continue to submit a protest as in the image below. Please Note: Property Search/Online Protest will work in Internet Explorer only.
- Live Oak County Appraisal District is Seeking Applicants for the Appraisal Review Board
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- All property notices were mailed on May 1, 2017 and the last day to file a written protest is May 31, 2017.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2016-2017