All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Notice of Public Hearing – 08/30/18
- Notice of Public Hearing 2018-2019
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- Mineral and Industrial notices of appraised value were mailed out on April 25, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 25, 2018. Real & Business Personal Property notices of appraised value were mailed out April 27, 2018 and the last day to file a written protest is May 29, 2018.