Customer Service Survey
Live Oak County Appraisal District Customer Service Survey
In an effort to measure customer service in the appraisal district, we ask that you take a moment to fill out this survey. We will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible. Please note that certain times, such as May and June, may take a longer response time due to the increased number of calls and contacts we receive. Thank you for participating in our survey.
- Live Oak County Appraisal District is Seeking Applicants for the Appraisal Review Board
- Notice of Public Hearing 2017-2018
- We have a new phone system in order to serve our public more efficiently, please be patient and make your selections accordingly. We will return all phone calls if you leave a message.
- All property notices were mailed on May 1, 2017 and the last day to file a written protest is May 31, 2017.
- Notice of Public Hearing 2016-2017